Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

my effing neighbor -_-!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2227

Postmy effing neighbor -_-!

here i am... a peaceful citizen of the town of Caseros in Buenos Aires, a nice dude who only wishes to sleep, nothing more, nothing less, and you people know what? i cant Evil or Very Mad i so friggin cant because my neighbor decided to hold a friggin party at his friggin house which is friggingly positioned just at the left side of my room, marvelous!
one wall made of bricks and wood, thats the only thing in the way between me, him... and his 7 BAFFLES PLAYING LOUD REGGAETON!!! and to top it all ill tell u guys something, my house is just a flat on the first floor and the building isnt tall, its long, im at the bottom, farthest corner, im the only one who can hear all this *hit so the police doesnt do anything "theres no proof that they are disturbing or making loud noises, you are the only one who seems to hear them"
KAAAAAAAAAAH im gonna kill someone!!! i swear to god, if they dont shut that music up im gonna freakingly go mad
just like this:

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Osama Bin Laden Lived Next Door – Who’s Your Neighbor
» Possible problems with neighbor
» Mr. Rogers: best neighbor ever
» Know Thy Neighbor: The Enemies of Fuuka [Mai-HiME]
» I broke an effing bolt!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

my effing neighbor -_-! :: Comments

Re: my effing neighbor -_-!
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:08 am by Toilet
Dude you are lucky enough. you've never heard of the Titanic Theme Song (My Heart Will Go On) in a fucking hardcore metal rock version sung by my neighbours.
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:14 am by Vezzel
i hear that song quite often, one of my neighbors from the same building is a dentist and she looooves that song but at least it calms me down... at first, it does get annoying after 5 times >_>
didnt know there was a hardcore version of it, or is it made up by them, i cant even imagine the "near, far, wherever you are" sang by a guy while shouting with the sound of an electric guitar... seriously, even if i get a picture of it the song is... just not suit for that genre
and btw, they are still at it, its has been like an hour and their r still at it!! im going nuts here!!!!
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 am by Kiwa_Hajimari
well, if it's only for one night, ignore it and buy some earplugs next day

ah yes, and tell them if they plan on doing this again, you wanna get an invitation xD
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:19 am by Toilet
Vezzel wrote:
i hear that song quite often, one of my neighbors from the same building is a dentist and she looooves that song but at least it calms me down... at first, it does get annoying after 5 times >_>
didnt know there was a hardcore version of it, or is it made up by them, i cant even imagine the "near, far, wherever you are" sang by a guy while shouting with the sound of an electric guitar... seriously, even if i get a picture of it the song is... just not suit for that genre
and btw, they are still at it, its has been like an hour and their r still at it!! im going nuts here!!!!

XD you took it literally. haha. by "HARDCORE METAL ROCK" i mean "ULTIMATELY FUCKING UGLY VOICE"
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:38 am by Vezzel
Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
well, if it's only for one night, ignore it and buy some earplugs next day

ah yes, and tell them if they plan on doing this again, you wanna get an invitation xD

i didnt call the police today, i have called them several times on different days due to the same thing, they dont even bother comming at all lately, anyway, its not just today, it happened last weekend too and the other... ohh and the other!
i have earplugs and at first i tried to listen to my MP3 for a while but if i hear music i cant get to sleep and its the same effing problem just that with the music i like, i also dont wanna get invited, first of all i hate reggaeton, second of all they are basically kids, 14 - 16 at most and finally third! i hate my neighbor... i just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeep Sad

Toilet wrote:
XD you took it literally. haha. by "HARDCORE METAL ROCK" i mean "ULTIMATELY FUCKING UGLY VOICE"

get a potatoe gun, seriously, get it and show them whats more HARDcore, one potatoe or their music... but i really mean it! like do it now bro! a beast with ugly voice, bad song taste (the hardcore version, not the real song), and no shame shouldnt lay any eggs, humans would be in danger Mad
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 am by Kiwa_Hajimari
sry, didn't know it's been several days already ...

I didn't mean mp3-player erplugs but the noiseproff stuff that completely shuts you off from hearin anything, that might help ... but apart from these, police, or talking to your hated neighbor, I wouldn't know what to do either
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 am by RevoluXionist
Your situation is similar to the the Catwoman Movie lols. Acquire cat powers first then you can shut down that party in your neighborhood.
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 am by Toilet
Here's a simpler solution. much more way much more simpler than cat powers or anything. Buy an Ak-47 and fuck them off.
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:23 pm by Vezzel
Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:

I didn't mean mp3-player erplugs but the noiseproff stuff that completely shuts you off from hearin anything, that might help ... but apart from these, police, or talking to your hated neighbor, I wouldn't know what to do either

ohhhh, hey that could work... thanks for the suggestion waki! ill be prepared next weekend xD

InXanity wrote:
Your situation is similar to the the Catwoman Movie lols. Acquire cat powers first then you can shut down that party in your neighborhood.

i wish i had a magical egipcian cat that could give me powers but... thats not the case, i just have a fat cat who loves to sleep a lot >_>
plus, u wouldnt want to see a guy wearing a black and tight latex costume at night lol

Toilet wrote:
Here's a simpler solution. much more way much more simpler than cat powers or anything. Buy an Ak-47 and fuck them off.

yeah well... i should take my own suggestion for u and get a potato gun if im gonna go ballistic, at least potatoes are under the law, dont wanna end up sleeping in prison bro, u dont wanna know what the other prisoners are capable of doing to u while u sleep xD

anyway, took me 4 and a half hours to finally get to sleep and they didnt even finish the party, i just kinda fell unconcious due to all the sleepyness >_>
everything finished at arround 7AM, i cant understand how his oarents are able to stand such a noisy situation...
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:27 pm by RevoluXionist
Well you should buy an earphone with noise proof. I have two from Philips and Samsung. You can also buy noise cancelling headphones Smile

Last edited by InXanity on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:31 pm by Vezzel
InXanity wrote:
Well you can buy an earplugs with noise proof. I have two from Philips and Samsung.

funny part is that i think i had a pair of earplugs... used to use them at the pool to prevent water from getting into my ear *facepalm*
didnt even remember i had them! i could have slept with no problem using these T_T
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:36 pm by RevoluXionist
Vezzel wrote:
InXanity wrote:
Well you can buy an earplugs with noise proof. I have two from Philips and Samsung.

funny part is that i think i had a pair of earplugs... used to use them at the pool to prevent water from getting into my ear *facepalm*
didnt even remember i had them! i could have slept with no problem using these T_T

I have earplugs too for swimming so I'm not really a good diver because I hate water in my ears.
Post on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:13 pm by Toilet
Vezzel wrote:
Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:

ohhhh, hey that could work... thanks for the suggestion waki! ill be prepared next weekend xD

InXanity wrote:

i wish i had a magical egipcian cat that could give me powers but... thats not the case, i just have a fat cat who loves to sleep a lot >_>
plus, u wouldnt want to see a guy wearing a black and tight latex costume at night lol

Toilet wrote:

yeah well... i should take my own suggestion for u and get a potato gun if im gonna go ballistic, at least potatoes are under the law, dont wanna end up sleeping in prison bro, u dont wanna know what the other prisoners are capable of doing to u while u sleep xD

anyway, took me 4 and a half hours to finally get to sleep and they didnt even finish the party, i just kinda fell unconcious due to all the sleepyness >_>
everything finished at arround 7AM, i cant understand how his oarents are able to stand such a noisy situation...

Who cares about jail? when your neighbours are fucked up XD
Post on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm by KimHaedi
nice blog title XD!that has caught my eyes XD! and i know how it feels to have awful neighbors...... i had this one family that.. were..right next to my window..and tehy partied all throughtout the day practically.. such evil mustards! i mean bastsers XD!! n i think the police officers didnt care anymore about them....... ges.. they sometimes threw glass bottles at night ont he roads or.. play instruments.. during the a.m. of the early morning. i hated them... those are called "ghetto".. or "low life" people. They were anglo saxins too...

and they would start fights and u can hear dirty sounds. too. coming fromtheir opened garage.. i hate ppl who dont care about anything but themselves...

selfish ppl are the worst human beings inthe world.. i mean extremely selfish. that wants the best fun for themselves.. ges.. retards i swear.. cant stand ppl who want the best too.. theres no such thing as the best......everything always upgrades..
Post on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:09 pm by Ruriel
My neighbors moved out last years and some frat boys moved it... We've had to call the police a few times and what did the police do? Nothing. And the police station is literally a block away from my house. TT_TT
Post on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 pm by Toilet
Ruriel wrote:
My neighbors moved out last years and some frat boys moved it... We've had to call the police a few times and what did the police do? Nothing. And the police station is literally a block away from my house. TT_TT

No offense to the policemen but, damn they are epic failers. Policemen in movies always arrive on time. but in RL it's like wtf.
Post on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 pm by Toilet
Toilet wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

No offense to the policemen but, damn they are epic failers. Policemen in movies always arrive on time. but in RL it's like wtf. that's why we need the Avengers
Post  by Sponsored content

my effing neighbor -_-!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: