Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

A Gift for Hattie :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11243

PostA Gift for Hattie :D

Well, Since Hattie said she was studying for the finals i thought
about giving her something something to boost her motivation for a very very very lil bit.
Well then! i hope it's still help though Very Happy Good luck!!! and Ganbatte!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com

Similar topics

-
» RCA Duel Phono w/amradio a gift
» Marvel UK 1970s free gift - painted?
» Free yugioh cards, gift cards, etc.
» Help! Mystery Gift won't work!
» [Gift] Into the Abyss [Nov 12th - Nov 19th]
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

A Gift for Hattie :D :: Comments

Re: A Gift for Hattie :D
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:40 pm by Vezzel
someone has too much free time x_x craaaaap, i wanna go back to PS Sad
nice wall for cheering hattie, im sure she will love it!
also i have a GFX kind of question, i have been wondering for a while now how to make my artworks have a vintage look, like ur sig or this image now, how do u do it?
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 pm by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Vezzel wrote:
i have been wondering for a while now how to make my artworks have a vintage look, like ur sig or this image now, how do u do it?
yeah i was wondering the same thing too...
it kinda reminds me of Dany for some reasons...
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 pm by Vezzel
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:

yeah, photobucket has the vintage effect ready to apply on an image but... its like i have to finish a sig, then upload it, then edit it again on PB and since i havent made a vintage type of artwork so far i dont even know if its gonna look good or with the right theme :/
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 pm by Toilet
Vintage effect huh? I used adjustment layers Very Happy and photobucket i dont use it to edit the color since you have no free will to do what you want XD
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:44 pm by Ruriel
Wait but Rami and I are studying for finals and we don't get a gift? TT_TT Nice work though~ I'm sure she'll love it if she already hasn't seen it
Post on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 pm by Toilet
Ruriel wrote:
Wait but Rami and I are studying for finals and we don't get a gift? TT_TT Nice work though~ I'm sure she'll love it if she already hasn't seen it

Wait. you guys also want a gift :3? xD Sure!
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:13 am by KimHaedi
OMG ITS SOO SUGOI REALLY REALLY. I MUST SAY FOR MYSELF HERE THAT I WOULDN'T EXPECT MAKI TO MAKE ONE FOR ME. THAT'S VERY sweet of you. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It helped me so much that I feel more proud of my final essay. akakkaa. nice work as always Maki.

I've just added it onto my facebook background too. way to go! whoot whoot XD

Also, I would like to say thank you so much for making it for me. <3 ^O^ You truly r an amazing designer!
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 am by nel-chan
wow that looks pretty amazing, including your sig! Awesome, wish I was as awesome with gfx >.>

Goodluck, fightoo *burn*
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:36 am by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Vezzel wrote:

yeah, photobucket has the vintage effect ready to apply on an image but... its like i have to finish a sig, then upload it, then edit it again on PB and since i havent made a vintage type of artwork so far i dont even know if its gonna look good or with the right theme :/
yeah Dany said it was a ready to use effect...

Toilet wrote:
Vintage effect huh? I used adjustment layers Very Happy and photobucket i dont use it to edit the color since you have no free will to do what you want XD
gradients and some sort???cause i was trying some gradient but i think one or two gradient wont do the trick so i think that would be a lot of work,or is it not???
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:43 am by Toilet
Vezzel wrote:

yeah Dany said it was a ready to use effect...

Toilet wrote:
gradients and some sort???cause i was trying some gradient but i think one or two gradient wont do the trick so i think that would be a lot of work,or is it not???

i don't know how others did it. but i use 6-13 diff adjustment layers. and for the basic "vintage effect" you can use curves. RGB and Blue. i think i taught Purey how to do it Very Happy
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am by Guest
That vintage effect is easy with GIMP. Razz

Duplicate Layer > Posterize Layer > Opacity at 40% > Increase sharpness > Voila! your vintage effect!

Nice work with that one.... although i will also take my exam
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 am by Toilet
Terrah wrote:

Duplicate Layer > Posterize Layer > Opacity at 40% > Increase sharpness > Voila! your vintage effect!

Wait a sec! xD i gave Rami his gift and Ruriel's too. i saw the cute small letters.
and so did others too. since i have too much free time... let's make one for you!
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Terrah wrote:

what???that easy???
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 pm by Toilet
Terrah wrote:

what???that easy???

That's how user friendly gimp is T.T. in PS if you do it my way, you have to combine Levels, Gradient Maps, Selective Colors, Brightness, Curves and etc. T.T
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:25 pm by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Toilet wrote:
Terrah wrote:

what???that easy???

That's how user friendly gimp is T.T. in PS if you do it my way, you have to combine Levels, Gradient Maps, Selective Colors, Brightness, Curves and etc. T.T
gimp really is freindly...
can you please do some tutorials...
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 pm by Toilet
I'm really busy atm. if you see the gift that i made for hattie it's only because i had free time Very Happy so i'll make whenever i have time (prolly)
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:53 pm by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Toilet wrote:
I'm really busy atm. if you see the gift that i made for hattie it's only because i had free time Very Happy so i'll make whenever i have time (prolly)
i see...okay...
Post on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 pm by Vezzel
Toilet wrote:

there is an addon arround deviantart that works to make the vintage effect with just one click, though it needs payment to be downloaded... ill try to look for something similar or try to follow a tutorial, if it works i can make a tut about it, just if people are interested that is.

anyway, getting back on topic, something i forgot to mention, nice positioning of the text, it looks like a finished puzzle, everything fits in the right place!
Post  by Sponsored content

A Gift for Hattie :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: