Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

your first time being asked out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2638

PostSubject: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

when was the first time that you've been asked out ?!?!

Mine was whenever i was 7 years old! from my guy best friend.

i dont know him now, but i have him on facebook.

he asked me while we were taking a break from playing in the woods. having an adventure and picking up clawfishes.

he simply asked me , "what do you think about us being boyfriend and girlfriends?" and then i said.. becus i wasn't thinking that way of him nor i wanted it

"um just friends." Michael "oh ... okay." then afterwards, we started to play again.. i didnt know that he liked me during the time.. but i would always spend time with him.. everyday.. after school and during the weekends too.

i didnt know he felt that way and had any strong feelings towards me XD..

stupid .. of how i felled for a retarded guy who liked girls that had good looks. XD ges.. i was stupid to fall for a boy like that.. i should said yes to that Michael boy. he was pretty cute too. very good looking for a Caucasian.

dreams XD XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 am

Hmm i remember when i was 9 years old, my old neighbor (Okay let's say childhood friend) asked me out to a part of the coast near the Blackpool, we are just sitting there and watching until the sunset view showed itself. Kawaii desu >.< *blush*
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: aw cuteeeeeeeee   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 am

Terrah wrote:
Hmm i remember when i was 9 years old, my old neighbor (Okay let's say childhood friend) asked me out to a part of the coast near the Blackpool, we are just sitting there and watching until the sunset view showed itself. Kawaii desu >.< *blush*

aw thas soo romantic!! i wish i had something like that XD lucky u XD <3 kuyah!

p.s. thats pretty romantic just for kids LOL! akakakka

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1914

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:54 am

I think I was around 13 maybe? In highschool a guy asked me out and I was so dumbfounded that time lol, I dont even remember my response to him XD

There was one more childhoold friend who asked me to marry him, but i was pretty small back then and I dont remember anything nor my age that time so I guess that dont count? : P

My Anime List ~

Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11386

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 am

nel-chan wrote:
I think I was around 13 maybe? In highschool a guy asked me out and I was so dumbfounded that time lol, I dont even remember my response to him XD

There was one more childhoold friend who asked me to marry him, but i was pretty small back then and I dont remember anything nor my age that time so I guess that dont count? : P

Your story sounds exactly like romance animes. where there are 2 main chars that promise each other that they will get married when they finish one condition. and to be on topic, Girls who ask boys out is just lame (no offense to who did that it's only an opinion so give respect). the anime logic is very different from the real one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1914

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:48 am

Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

Your story sounds exactly like romance animes. where there are 2 main chars that promise each other that they will get married when they finish one condition. and to be on topic, Girls who ask boys out is just lame (no offense to who did that it's only an opinion so give respect). the anime logic is very different from the real one.
lol how I wish my life was right out of a shoujo manga XD
In Japan, guys do ask girls out but it's girls who tend to confess like on valentine's day, girls are supposed to give out chocolates instead of guys. It depends on where you are from, but both ways work I guess. I prefer guys asking girls out though ~

My Anime List ~

Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrasteia
Private
Private

Credits : 1636

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 am

I was 13yrs old and my brother's friend who was 10yrs older than me asked me out. And his other friend 6yrs older asked me out around the same time. I was scared as hell *shivers*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2395

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Hrm... I'm only ever been confessed to once and that was actually a month ago. He lives far away though so he couldn't ask me out. That and I preferred that we stayed just friends.

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2280

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm

i was arround 14 years old and it was the "party" of the PE class almost at the end of the year, by party i mean students playing different sports so that their parents can come and watch, anyway, after a friendly basketball match with my friends i decided to watch my sisters hockey match, on the way, a childhood friend came to me and we started talking like usual. after a couple of minutes the chat turned a bit silent and awkward, when i decided to leave to arrive in time for the half-time of the match, she stopped me and confessed in a really scary and straight forward way, i cant forget how red her face was, that was the first and last time someone has asked me out since its not so common for girls to do that, it really surprised me when she did.

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natarichan7
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 1500

PostSubject: The First Time I was asked out?   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

I was first asked out in 8th grade. I knew he liked me because he would tell me that I'm perfect and he would always sit down next to me and smile while i practiced my violin at lunch. in the morning on the last week of school right before winter break, he put a love letter in my violin case and told me to read it in 5 minutes so i could give him a chance to run away. in the letter he said he didnt believe the world would end (this was the week when people thought the world was going to end because of the Maya calender) but he didnt want to have any regrets so in the letter it asked if i would go out with him. I didnt give him a reply until lunch time.... i felt really bad about it but i told him that i would rather stay friends with him:(  I wanted my first boyfriend to be someone i really liked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 am

aw thats really cute and u did what u had to do . ^ ^ thanks for sharing Natari.!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsilon
Corporal
Corporal

Credits : 1383

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I was 18 or 19 years old. She called my phone while I was walking to work and made her friends talk to me instead because she was too scared to ask me out herself. I said yes but it was never a serious relationship and it lasted a grand total of like two weeks, with no successful dates because she kept bailing on me. The first and last time I was asked out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/OmegaElement
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your first time being asked out!   

Back to top Go down

your first time being asked out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1