Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

Friendship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrasteia
Private
Private

Credits : 1584

PostSubject: Friendship   Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Socrates once said that a friend to all is a friend to none. That I agree with... He also said that a friend is one soul dwelling in two bodies. But that's the philosophy of one wise man.

For me, aside from family... I've always believed that friendship is one of the most concrete though often times wavering foundations that would keep one sane, make one insane, and a huge comfort in times of need. A friend is someone who accepts you for who you are and tells you off when they think your decisions might hurt you. Someone who's not afraid to hurt you and won't ever tell you what they think you want to hear, but instead the truth. I could go on but I don't wanna bore anyone.

What about you? How would you define friendship? And what characteristics do you look for in a friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2267

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Real Friends Would Have A Special Place In Their Hearts, And Will Defend and Protect Each Other. True Friends Would Listen To Each Other And Give Good Advice, And Will Always Tell You The Truth. True Friends Will Always Keep The Promises They Make To Each Other, And Forgive And Never Stay Angy At Each Other. True Friends Would Laugh "With You" Not "At You" When You Make A Fool Of Yourself. True Friends Never Say Bad Things About Each Other, Or Stay Jealous Of Each Other. Real Friends Always Praise Each Other When They Accomplish Their Goals, They Will Believe In You When You Feel You Don't Believe In Yourself.

Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2343

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:31 pm

For me, a friend is anyone I can laugh with and have a good time with. As long as we get along, hang out often, and know each other reasonably well, I will consider them a friend. But to me, there's a big difference between just a friend and a good friend. I think that friends are a good way to past time with but a good friend is somebody who's there when you need it most.

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2586

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 am

as for me, i think everyone in the world not only needs family friendship, but stranger friendship as well.

it helps you to not be alone whenever your family can't be there for you.

friendship helps u with the good or the bad times.. and its more comfortable talking to strangers that don't know you that well compared to your family members. well it is for me

i think having friends gives u more experience in life too.

and it shows that u like to be social with not only with ur family, but with your friends as well.

its good to be friendly and to have friendships with different people in the world.

so all-in-all, i believe that having friends helps with just about anything if you can rely on them in time for help or care. if you meet the right people that is. that will always be there for you no matter what you've done towards them or others.

there are friends and there are real friends. so real friends to me stick beside you in the hard times as always.. but friends who dont really care about ur problems are just there for the fun and all. so be wise of who u pick as real friends and just friendly friends. i would say more but i think this wraps things up in my theory of friendship.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2222

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 am

I consider everyone a "friend" whom I met, liked and who made me laugh. These are quite many people. Depending on how we get along over time, if we hang out together, helping each other, I might name him if asked who my friends were. That are drastically less people. Calling somebody a "true" friend is something I do when I know I can completely rely on him, trust him, and see him as something important in my life (Does this sound weird? I hope you know what I mean). These are just a handful of people, but I'm really glad to have them.

"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 am

My definition of the word "Friends" - They are the ones who can help you out with their best. They are the ones who can give you useful advice for problems, sorting or solving your problems and sometimes, giving the problem itself.

For me, i consider someone a "Friend" if they manage to at least talk to me for a couple or more times a day. (They deserve being called a "Friend", its the least i can do for them having the guts to talk to me Razz) And if these "Friends" of mine is really fun to be with, then they are considered as my "Best Friends".
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2586

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:05 pm

i also think that friendship means that you can just be yourself with your friends that you feel comfortable with all the time. theres no need to be reserved or insecure with as well. all in all.. someone who accepts you for who you are and loves you are as you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11334

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:53 pm

A friend is someone you can have fun with, and will not mislead you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com
LunA-FeiyT
Private
Private

Credits : 1336

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:21 pm

To me, a friend is someone who'll stick around with me and continue to keep in touch with me even if we part ways like, after graduation and stuff~

->No signature, for now, anywayyy~~ Hahaha! Smile <-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship   

Back to top Go down

Friendship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1