Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

The lightning that strikes the land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1705

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Lol, the real yaoi queen has arrived!!!

My Anime List ~

Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11177

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 am

Let's just give that position to Mladen XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1705

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:30 am

Mladen likes bara, so yes that is scary lol

My Anime List ~

Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2186

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 pm

Toilet wrote:
Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

8.InXanity, self explanatory = Crazy level: "self explanatory"
7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
5.Kiwa_Hajimari, his logic is mindfucking. = Crazy level: mindfuck
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
3.Vezzel, he is not crazy. but crazy at GFX. = Crazy level: photoshop is raped.
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

I'm only #7? D:< And no, I'm not a tsundere. Stahp telling people that XD

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11177

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 am

Ruriel wrote:
Toilet wrote:
Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

8.InXanity, self explanatory = Crazy level: "self explanatory"
7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
5.Kiwa_Hajimari, his logic is mindfucking. = Crazy level: mindfuck
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
3.Vezzel, he is not crazy. but crazy at GFX. = Crazy level: photoshop is raped.
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

I'm only #7? D:< And no, I'm not a tsundere. Stahp telling people that XD

What a tsundere. .-. Wanting me to stop saying "tsundere" in a "tsun way" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   Today at 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down

The lightning that strikes the land
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2