Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

July 6 2013 Saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2557

PostJuly 6 2013 Saturday

Guess what? my cake on my birthday sucked XD!!!!!! the bread was soo dry.. that even my mother was like giving me that gross look.. waaaaaaaah

i went to a chinese restaurant for dinner... it was crowded...

my mother and i argued........which thats not fun.. we argued so many times.. wherever we went together..

my sound recording system on my laptop .. just crashed and it doesn't record clear anymore.

my friend who said that she'll hang out with me online went to bed so early and napped.. and we barely talked LOL

omg.. it was one of the worse birthdays i ever had.. i'd rather have no cake than have a bad cake XD.......

and also one good thing came out of it..

i got a NEW JOB BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY XDDDDDD WHEEEEEE ITS A RETAIL JOB. i'll be working at a clothing store soon.

oh yeah, my friend took me out for my early birthday present. that was nice on 4th of july.

im wearing my new clothes right now at my other old work XD. its my parents job. im just helping out for Sunday's only.

^ ^ and my friend that didn't want to talk to me is now wanting to WHEEEEXD i've been mentioning her onto my other threads XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile