Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

Reason for backing down and congratz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2344

PostReason for backing down and congratz

some may have realized how i was an admin and now im an artwork section mod, the reason is pretty simple:

as an administrator, due to some problems and circumstances i was unable to use the tools an admin has at his disposal. being that the case, i was basically a mod with a golden name who could moderate all sections equally.

at first i thought it was ok but, there would come a time in which admins should be needed for something special, working together with the respecting tools they have, which i wouldnt be able to use, rendering me useless for such activities. this led me to think, "why not resigning from admin so that someone without my problems could come in?". having this in mind i just had to let other mods in the meeting know to hear their thoughts on this, concluding with my change from admin to mod.
of course i would like to remark that when i was an admin i was willing to help in all the sections that required a hand. that wont change, maybe my title needs me to center my attention on the GFX section but you can come to me to ask for whatever you need and ill do my best to help out Very Happy

one matter cleared here! now to the second part and meaning of this blog.
i would like to congratulate Ruriel for being promoted to admin!
i met you arround here, actually dont quite remember where did you come from at first xD but anyway, with the passing of time i got to see the will you have to help others in need and the determination to get better at the new hobbies you started trying. i also find it quite great how you take your time to help in matters you think you are not so experienced in but you end up helping in more ways that you would have guessed. those are just few thoughts i have regarding the kind of person you are and i know that you will do a great job with this new title you were assigned to!

now that we have our new admin and all the current mods as well as the old admins informed of the meeting we have recently held, lets all work together to bring this site alive again and lets look forward for a future with a bigger community!! thats what a forum always hopes for and with the quality of people we have in here we shouldnt dream for less than that Very Happy 

cheers everyone!
vez out ^^

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile