Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

who inspires you the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2426

PostSubject: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 pm

its simple, who inspires you the most in your life?  it can be anyone and give out a reason.

as for me, several ppl inspire me to do well in my life.  and they are: my family, best friend, and a few music artists.

they all work hard and it helps me to work hard too.

another reason is they make new things happen for themselves and i want to make new things happen for me as well.  they also make time for themselves to create ideas to do as well.  i like that a lot.    and God, because he can never tell a lie. XD!  strange reason but true. ^O^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2183

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:55 pm

My parents inspire me the most. Though my dad isn't the best and English, he is still the funniest guy around. He is super considerate and has great moral values. If a car was about to run over a child, he'd push the kid out of the way with no hesitation. I'm sure of it. You'd be surprised at how many people would risk their lives for a complete stranger.

My mom is very creative and thinks outside the box. Shes meticulous with her work and always gets things done. Once, for her coworker's baby shower she made a cake... out of diapers XD

Between the two of them, I have learned so much and to think that they will be gone from my life in the future makes me cry. But thank goodness that won't time come for a very long time.

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Ruriel wrote:
My parents inspire me the most. Though my dad isn't the best and English, he is still the funniest guy around. He is super considerate and has great moral values. If a car was about to run over a child, he'd push the kid out of the way with no hesitation. I'm sure of it. You'd be surprised at how many people would risk their lives for a complete stranger.

My mom is very creative and thinks outside the box. Shes meticulous with her work and always gets things done. Once, for her coworker's baby shower she made a cake... out of diapers XD

Between the two of them, I have learned so much and to think that they will be gone from my life in the future makes me cry. But thank goodness that won't time come for a very long time.
aw that's really touching. your parents huh? not a lot of youngsters say their parents, I'm glad you think your parents are your inspiration.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2183

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 pm

KimHaedi wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

aw that's really touching.  your parents huh?  not a lot of youngsters say their parents, I'm glad you think your parents are your inspiration.
Yeah it makes me sad when people don't appreciate how much their parents do for them :/ I know my coworker's little brother makes his mom cry on a daily basis... I don't think I could take it if I saw my parents cry >_<

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm

My family inspires me to work harder everyday. My mom's delicious cooking is the reason why i started cooking and my dad's funny impressions everyday gives me energy to my daily tasks and my sister's naughty attitude starts my day right.

My friends also inspires me to be more creative with their suggestion and ideas.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Ruriel wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

aw that's really touching.  your parents huh?  not a lot of youngsters say their parents, I'm glad you think your parents are your inspiration.
Yeah it makes me sad when people don't appreciate how much their parents do for them :/ I know my coworker's little brother makes his mom cry on a daily basis... I don't think I could take it if I saw my parents cry >_<
aww yeah i know what you mean.. i can't stand it whenever my parents cry too. it makes me want to do something about it. ^ ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2068

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:30 pm

definetly my father. he was the best person in my whole familly including my grandparents. thanks to them i am who i am nowadays.

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am

Vezzel wrote:
definetly my father. he was the best person in my whole familly including my grandparents. thanks to them i am who i am nowadays.
thats a good answer Vez. I likey a lot. ^ ^ glad you had a good role model in your life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 am

Vezzel wrote:
Yup, grandparents does a great part to childhood. +1 for remembering. o3o
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2062

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:39 am

I'm less inspired by my family, because with studying physics I took a completely different path from any of them, but my father helped me a lot to find there early, giving me the right books to readanswering my questions and keeping me curious. Then I had a few teachers at school who helped me greatly when my home studies of science came to a dead end (yes, there are teachers like that xD) and lent me the school lab or sth even though it's a legal greyzone to do that xD and I had a few friends I could discuss the stuff with what made it more interesting to read than if it was only for myself.

More recently (last 3 or sth years) my martial Arts trainers apparently thought I was ready to grasp the philosophy they each follow, and I learned a lot from them as well.

"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2107

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:12 am

Well Lets See,

I am inspired by my family, especially my mother and father because they lived difficult lives, breaking their backs working harshly in the fields in order for me and my brothers to have a decent meal. They immigrated to the U.S because in our home country people suffered of poverty. They didn't want that for us. Though here in the U.S. they lived difficult times too, because they didn't know English so it was difficult for them to get a job. Back then Mexican American family were discriminated and blaming us for working fr a lower wage, though this still exist but in a lesser scale with jobs Americans wouldn't take.

Now my parents have never been educated my mother only went through fifth grade but my father had to work at a young age, so this was also an obstacle for them not to get hired. My father went from job to job my mother worked also but later she was diagnosed with Lupus, so it was up to my father too step up and support the family. As I mentioned he struggled so much for him to get a decent job. he and my mother worked as donkeys breaking their backs all day everyday.

Now we as their children we want a better lives for ourselves and not want to break our backs like my parents. To do that we are educating our ourselves by going to college and getting our degrees and getting job that pays well without breaking our backs. My parents is what keeps me going and I know that someday they will not work one inch again because its up to me and my brothers to help them out from this point on.

Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator

Credits : 1527

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am

3 people inspire me

1st my mother. Strong enough to raise 4 children all by herself. Strongest woman i've ever known.

2nd my Older Sister. Admire her and always trying to walk next to her. My Goal.

3rd my Grandpapa was the best artist. painted incredible portraits for many people around his
circle.

Left to play a game called "Life" there is no save file so i'll be gone for a long-loooong time :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator

Credits : 2246

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm

bill gates...XD...

now then seriously...it would be my grandfather...cause he always puts his children and grandchildren first before him...he even goes around our place just to call you before he eats...

never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules

devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 pm

well mostly everyones saying their family members! wow, awesomeness

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikumon
Captain
Captain

Credits : 1295

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I was actually thinking that many people were inspiring me..

Until 2 years ago.. when i found Maikel's Channel on youtube Razz

The reason i got inspired by him is that he is uploading so amazing songs.. and 1 song did it's job perfectly..

~ Thanks to Nisa for the amazing set! ♥ ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 am

wow thanks nice Mikumon. as in for now.. only myself is inspiring me XD.. and to move onwards! with my life. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who inspires you the most?   Today at 9:07 am

Back to top Go down

who inspires you the most?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1