Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

Life and Life itself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2461

PostSubject: Life and Life itself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 am

What's your meaning about life itself?  DO you think about how life is for you? How does it make you feel?  Or what do you think what will happen in your life? Well here I'll start it off:

I think as for now people say all types of things about life.. like "it sucks", "its not fair at the moment" and "life is beautiful", etc. etc.

Well I believe that Life is everything to me.  I'm actually waiting for something to happen in my life.. but it hasn't come true yet.  I have faith that it'll happen someday.  Just gota be patient.

I wish for the best days of your lives everyone.  Deep thoughts ^O^ XD!

Share your opinions please about what you think about life.

p.s. I thought of this topic because i was listening to a meaningful song XD. The World Only God Knows s 3 "secret of the goddesses" XD fave part is time 9:34 and the ending. It had such a beautiful meaning and made me think deep about my current life and how i'm living it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:39 am

Life... is complicated.... But I think we're meant to enjoy what we have of it. There are no guidelines you have to follow to have a good life since everyone's idea of a good life is different. Just take the risk to be happy ^^

On a side note, life is also a game!

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2097

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 am

From the point of view of a scientist like myself, it's an inevitable truth that life is a meaningless coincidence. If you don't want to believe it, ok, I admit it's a lie, and advise you not to read any more of this post.

For the rest, that's sadly what's indicated by any sort of scientific knowledge based on empirics we got. The only thing I'm not content with in the last sentence is the "sadly". It's not really a sad thing that life is meaningless, it's just a fact. People are born and die, and universe doesn't care, but that doesn't mean life is worthless or no fun. There are just a few things I learned from accepting this:

Live as happy as you can for as long as you want, then you had a happy life at least. xD

Live your life as good as you can, you won't get another chance.

There is no "destiny", life is entirely your decisions, so take your opportunities, there should be enough.

Don't tell people life is meaningless or they will eventually burn you in a bonfire. lol

Most people who don't accept the first sentence of my post actually do exactly what I try to do with life, but for the imo "wrong" reasons, so I see no need to tell them the truth if it wouldn't change anything but either depress them or thinking I'm a liar.

Just don't make yourself suffer because you think god/destiny/ whatever is angry or will be angry, that's kinda pointless. xD

And yes, there's a great and mighty thing in life that keeps balance in all things, it's called "entropy" or statistics. xD

//EDIT
To put it in a more poetic way:
To me life's a coin a random stranger gave you on the street.
You have no idea why you got it, but you're happy that you got it.
You wouldn't want to waste it on some boring everyday stuff, because it's somehow special to you.
And maybe the best way to deal with it, and turn it into happiness, is to share it with others.

"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator

Credits : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 am

Life is like a VN, XD jokes aside but, when where how we start it, when we finish it is out of our control, there are certain to happen milestones and depending on our choices how it ends will change... Trying to reach best ending for ourselves is the whole point of the life...
I'm a believer and i consider fate as those milestones not everything happens in our life...

...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

Credits : 2461

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:28 am

thanks guys for sharing your opinions about life ^ ^ very touching and meaningful thanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiddayDelusion
Private
Private

Credits : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:17 pm

I agree with Kiwa.

Also, if you want something to happen to you in life, don't just wait for it. Strive for it. Decide for yourself. Make mistakes and find your own way to fix them. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you. Chances are no one is going to do it. Everyone is busy trying to live their own life and reach their own goals. Life is pointless so you can do whatever you want with it. That also means that you decide for yourself if you're going to make it a happy or a sad life. There are going to be a lot of tough times of course. Things don't often go the way we want them to. But you decide whether to dwell in the bad or turn it into something positive.

I don't think there's right or wrong choices in life. You learn from everything you do. Just choose what you feel is right, make the best of your choices and be happy.

From my head all the way to my feet
strange's what I've become.

Thank you, Maki!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life and Life itself   

Back to top Go down

Life and Life itself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1