Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 
 

 Test Of Courage (RPG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
avatar

Posts : 171
Credits : 1868
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:31 am

rock still hiding up the tree notices everyone starting to move so readying his knife he gets ready to move



thanks rami for the cute set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2395
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

You guys need to communicate with each other if you want to progress in this game!



"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 am

/OOC trying my best to patch up not the guys who are about to fall apart, but the group as well, but atm all are went off somewhere, and I guess it's Lin and Olgy being headed to the cave, maybe Kei's with us, rest might be anywhere xD



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 491
Credits : 2319
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 pm

As Kei got back from the cliff, he stopped everyone in their tracks. " Everyone hold up, we need to talk," Kei would say out loud before everyone gathering in to listen. " I would say I'm the least person to say this but we must work together in order to get through this. I'm not implying me as the leader of the group but it seems no one is taking action." Kei would command everyone to listen because he hates to repeat himself. " Listen because I won't repeat myself and if someone leaves on their own, then simply they are on their own at this point on. Now we have fnicks and swarms of Mosquitos, we can't simply out run them that would be suicide especially if it's the whole group," Kei would just speak while closing his eyes in confidence. " In order to stay undetected we must move from tree to tree, bush to bush.., if you head to an open area you will automatically be detected so we will stay off open areas that don't have trees. Now we must move in a quiet fast pace, we can't have anyone fall behind, if for some reason you need to rest let the whole group now because you may stay behind and your own." The whole would just listen While Kei spoke. "Now that I have spoken lets move!!!!"  



OCC: Read Before Continuing



Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!


Last edited by Rami on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm

OOC: looks like noone cares about me going to edge of map, including GM... nor even read last page...
ill follow the rest then... Also this is like we ignored Guilty's last post too... w/e....

After deciding not go further as he approached edge, Keiichirou returned to group to find Kei explaining his plan to others and others immersed to listening him... "It was good not to continue since if something happened i was all alone..." he tought...He looked around, but Rock still were not around... And joined rest while smiling wryly...


Was it his imagination or the cross on his neck was shining in a more deep red...




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2395
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:59 pm

seyyah wrote:
OOC: looks like noone cares about me going to edge of map, including GM... nor even read last page...
ill follow the rest then... Also this is like we ignored Guilty's last post too... w/e....
I'm really sorry guys... I've been dealing with a lot of shit lately but that's really no excuse not to keep up with the game as GM.

Somethings I have been noticing: A few of you guys have taken on a sort of "leadership" position in the group. It doesn't work. There will be quite a few of you wanting to lead the group and when that happens, everything just falls apart because everyone has a different idea of what they need/want to do. You need to listen to each other; read what the people before you are posting. Communicate! It's okay for the game to move slowly so even taking an entire day to discuss to plan out your course of action is totally fine. You don't have to constantly be on the move. Also, keep in mind that you're not robots. You do get tired and you do get hungry. Also, another note, when you travel long distances (for example, as you are doing now from the beach to the cave) don't just say that you arrive at so and so place. How did you reach that place? Did you maybe come across some enemies?

I'm going to rewind the story a bit and go back to something Keiichirou stumbled upon. I'll let you continue your journey to the cave once that's done.

Story so far: Tentatively, Keiichirou reached the northeast edge of the beach. As he crossed the threshold, he blinked, confused. Below his feet was rock rather than sand. Looking around, he realized that he was at the rocky cliffs. He was just at the northeast corner... so how did he get to the northwest corner? He stepped backwards and found himself on the beach again. How bizarre. As Keiichirou was doing this, the rest of the group gaped in shock when their classmate disappeared and then reappeared in front of their eyes. What was going on?



"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 am

OOC: Don't worry about it, since there was many posts between it and yours, you might not notice it...

Keichirou returned to east side of beach and turned to his friends, who looking like strucken by lightning, and said: "Looks like we have found oursevles a shortcut, but also learned we're traped in here and unless we find and deal with its source we cant get out... So where are we going now? I saw what i wanted to see..."




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:14 am

Olgonhdonhdirubiru looked at Keiichirou. Then he looked at the beach, walked a few meters and disappeared. One second later, he showed up again, waved cheerfully, turned around and disappeared again. A second later, he came back, wearing his swimsuit now, grinned, turned back, disappeared and came back in his cloak. He repeated that a few times and said "Looks like we can get to the cave pretty much instantly by leaving the northeast corner to the east, and standing in the northwest corner then, walking north, so we reach the southwest corner in seconds. How about we go there and take a look? We can be back in seconds!" Having stated this, he ran back to the edge and continued his disapparing-changing-showing-up-again game.



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2395
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Story so far: The class discovers that the area loops and devises a plan to reach the cave in a shorter time period.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go back to the lake, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake.



"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
avatar

Posts : 218
Credits : 1739
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:01 am

OOC: My last post ended at hearing Growling noises. Muuu meanies.

Lin watches as the group, now alot more excited, start to pack up whatever they can still use
before heading out. Seeing Olgonhdonhdirubiru Playing with the portal thingy she decided to join in on the pointless fun. Holding Olgonhdonhdirubiru's hand they both went back and forth (Olgonhdonhdirubiru With a huge smile and Lin showing no emotion but here eyes were showing she was having fun too)Between the Beach and the rocky cliffs. Lin gives Kei her Camera and gives him the gesture to take a picture of her and Olgonhdonhdirubiru Playing around.


OOC: Yup just a cute moment XD imagine Lin and Olgonhdonhdirubiru Holding hands going back and forth like in Cute anime shows. Cute right?! Lin showing her enjoyment through her eyes and not smiling while Olgonhdonhdirubiru is smiling happily... *Nose Bleed* ufufufufu
Didn't want to continue with the story just yet. It's getting too Serious/Stuffy my character has a Camera for the memories and dammit she will have some!


Left to play a game called "Life" there is no save file so i'll be gone for a long-loooong time :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:19 am

/OOC Lin no hentai! Didn't I say he's changing between swimsuit and cloak when out of sight? And even taking photos! Evil or Very Mad 



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
avatar

Posts : 218
Credits : 1739
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 am

OOC : No one mentioned Hentai! And this happening after that! You can't just continue with the swimsuit and cloak the whole time! that's cheating! Let Lin have fun!!!


Left to play a game called "Life" there is no save file so i'll be gone for a long-loooong time :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 am

After Lin joined him, Olgonhdonhdirubiru stopped changing and just smilingly jumped around between the map edges with her, waiting for the others to get their things packed and to decide if they wanted to follow them to the cave.



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 am

Even though they can use borders to move faster they had a small problem. After thinking a bit Keiichirou spoke "First we needto move south before crossing border, or we will have to cross the river twice. Ad i dont plan to do a cliffclimbing for second cross. So we should move towards clearing in forest then to east... Alternatively, we can move near the cliffs at beach then head north, we will problably appear somewhere near forest entrance."




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 am

/OOC read my suggestion closely, I want to walk over two edges, namely the west and then the north to be in southeast afterwards
the other way round it wouldn't work btw because of we go north, there's the ocean, so we have to go west first
in the end we'll be walking only  a few meters to the cave, no rivercrossing or walking through the forest whatsoever



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:58 am

OOC: @Kiwa if we go north after we getout to west edge, we need jumpp down 120meters, thats what i got from your way...


red-ish lines are my ideas while gray-ish is whati got from kiwa said....




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 am

/OOC lol, kk you're right, had the last 5 mm cut off from map when planning my route back then
we're taking yours I guess or we're swimming the 20 meters to map's edge north and walk west then xD



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 pm

OOC... well... in my case moving to north then hading to cave would be ebtter since wewillspend les time in forest.... but i left choince to others Razz




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 491
Credits : 2319
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm

As everyone got ready, Kei was gathering his thoughts but Lin asked Kei to take a picture using her camera. Kei would simply turn away.

Kei had the feeling that he was just being slowed down by all classmate
So he got his map and marked it showing the location he would take. And if anyone disapproved then then he would be going on his own. "I'm tired of waiting let's move now!" Kei would show the others the direction he would be going. Go to the edge of the lake then pasted it reach the cave. What Kei wanted was a bit of challenge but since it wasn't him at this point on but the entire group. So Kei would wait for the others suggestions.



Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!


Last edited by Rami on Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 pm

"To summarize our options so far" Olgonhdonhdirubiru's face appeared, hovering 5ft above the sand (he found out that he could partially cross the border and spent several minutes on different games like "Look, a flying leg!" and so on),"we agreed on going to the cave. There are three ways we can go, the let's-act-like-nothing-happened direct way around the lake which is the longest way, my charging-bull-attempt that would be not more than 50 meters and thereby the absolutely shortest, but we had to swim half of the way, and lastly Keiichirou's suggestion of crossing the north border in the middle and walking to the cave afterwards. It's shorter than Kei's by a reciproke factor of squareroot of two, and, assuming 50 m of distance are neglegible in the scales of our map, infinitely longer than my suggestion, but I'd say it's our best option if we want to stay dry. Maybe we should start a vote now. We have three options, doing a secret election with writing it on papers, voting by hand-raising, and rock-paper-scissors. To decide which one to take, I'd suggest we have a vote. For this, I see three possibilities of decision, doing a secret election with writing it on papers, voting by hand-raising, and rock-paper-scissors. To decide which one to take, I'd suggest we have a vote. In this matter, ..." He went on for some time, while the others picked their method of choice.



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2395
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Story so far: The class discovers that the area loops and devises three ways to reach the cave:

(1) Go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest.
(2) Go south until they reach the latitude in which the cave is at and then go east.
(3) Go around the lake, through the forest, and southwest to the cave.

Here's how we'll vote. Each person will simply post which method they'd prefer (and then some if they want to convince others to vote for a certain path). Stay in character! Oh, and don't forget you guys are gradually getting hungry and tired.

note: Kei, you should really stick with everyone else. I will not guarantee your well being if you go off on your own. You could possibly die. Yes, I said it. You can DIE. But really, going together as a group would be the best idea.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go back to the lake, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake.



"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Mikay
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
avatar

Posts : 118
Credits : 1662
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : High above in the Clouds..

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am

Mio was astonished and taken back by the looping area. The other members of the group didn't seem to blink an eye-lid towards the phenomenon. "How is this logically possible" said Mio under her breath. Feeling a little isolated from the group, Mio drank from her flask of water.. She decided that it was best to disregard her trail of thought and join in with the rest of the gathered group. The group was discussing the route towards the next destination, the cave. There seemed to be 3 agreed routes that we could decide between. Mio suggested to dismiss the longest route towards the lake; She felt that it would leave the group open to dangers the longest and that it could take up the group's energy. Mio thought extensively, she thought about whether it would be better to go through the forest where the group would have better chances of hiding, or chance their way through the beach, an open area and take the remains of the route through the forest.

Mio made an decision on her vote, she picked the first route avoiding the forest.

OOC: Trying to get back in a bit Razz




· Thank youu Rami for my Birthday set o/ ·
· My Anime List· Anime-Planet·
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1720
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 am

Looking at the groups situation as they were thinknig wihch way to go Keiichirou understood everyone lacked energy at the beginning. If time was flowing normal sun already shoul've rose over the east  but only moon reached its zenith. They were getting tired, and of course hungry... Going into a new expedition in this state would be really problematic. He had already eaten half of the crackers he brought with him, also had filled his bottle at lake before red moon appeared, and that water seemed safe since, after he drank some he was still ok. He turned to group and said: "I choose going to north through beach and then mving to west, cave. But before that we should take a break, no matter how much we will rush unless we find how to get out we only will tire ourselves. Olgonhdonhdirubiru can you make something to eat? Though someone would need to escort you as you look for ingredients i think... After taking a rest, and having Pan and Lin get a bit better we should move out. Butfirst we need to replenish ourselves...". "This was tiresome.." Keiichirou tought. He was not sure if they agree with him but decided to rest while he can and moved to a dry log lying on beach, and sat down next to it, closing his eyes...

OOC: Indeed we walked, rushed around forest quite long. given map is 6km x 6km we should run out of gas no amtter what...




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 643
Credits : 2274
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 23
Location : 20000 miles away from me

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:20 pm

"I happen to have some of the dried ... whatever in my pockets, and I'm not really hungry, so I'll just leave it here while I'm looking for some new stuff to make new food from. Keiichirou, will you accompany me? And Kei, can we trust you to watch over the camp and not run off?" Olgonhdonhdirubiru turned around without another word, crossed the map's border and set up a campfire there then he filled his pot with sea water and put it on the fire, constructing some strange-looking cover for it with some bandages and his plastic, and put some plastic on the side of the pot. Before even one mosquito showed up, he returned and explained himself to the group. "After boiling the water, the bandages will be soaked with destilled and drinkable water that drips out on the side into the plastic jar. I recommend scratching off a little of the salt left in the pot and mixing it with the water, that's healthier. Water problem solved, tehee!" The others took a short look at the construction, while Olgonhdonhdirubiru used that time to change into his swimsuit. His cloak over the right shoulder, he smiled at Keiichirou. "Let's go get some food, shall we?" He walked off towards the forest, with a small jump in every third step, and chanted sth in a foreign language. "Heute back ich, morgen brau ich, und übermorgen hol ich mir ..." He took a short glance at Keiichirou, who started to follow him headshakingly. "Der Königin ihr Kind! Tehee!"



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2395
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Story so far: The class discovers that the area loops and devises three ways to reach the cave:

(1) Go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest.
(2) Go south until they reach the latitude in which the cave is at and then go east.
(3) Go around the lake, through the forest, and southwest to the cave.

Here's how we'll vote. Each person will simply post which method they'd prefer (and then some if they want to convince others to vote for a certain path). Stay in character! Oh, and don't forget you guys are gradually getting hungry and tired. So far there are 3 votes for route 1.

After running around the forest, the group, exhausted, decides to take a small break before tackling the cave. Olgonhdonhdirubiru distributes drinkable water to everyone before setting off in order to find food and asks Keiichirou to accompany him and Kei to hold the fort.

Somewhere by the lake, a herd of frightened, normal deer stop to drink water. As they do, they begin to change. The does and fawns begin to grow antlers while the stags' antlers swell to even larger sizes. The herd grows bigger still, almost as big as the Fnik. Writhing in agony from the transformation, the herd separates and runs rampant.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go back to the lake, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake.



"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   

Back to top Go down
 
Test Of Courage (RPG)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» How do you get the courage to start writing?
» TTA Road test
» Stupidity test failed
» Free Test equipment manuals online

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Entertainment Section :: Role Playing-
Jump to: