Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

How i have been living for the past week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2137

PostHow i have been living for the past week

these are recent videos of the past few days, everything started with the police and the military asking for more salary, after getting ignored they decided to stop working on their duties. this is what happens when humans are free to do as they please.
so far, Buenos Aires -where i live-, Catamarca, Cordoba, Salta, Tucuman and Mendoza have suffered from pillages, attacks in the middle of the streets and violence towards anyone who tries to do something against this.
we decided to take measures on this matter on my neighborhood. we have gathered a group of neighbors to patrol the surrounding streets at night, im included in that. few nights ago, a group of 7 teens jumped a wall behind the building we live in in an attempt to brake into it while we were keeping an eye on the front street, which is why we even needed to make a barricade on the backyard.

im tired of all of this, every time something bad and negative of my life gets solved, something else pops up and i just cant stay optimistic anymore. for the past few months i have done nothing other than face problems, issues, work till dropping half-dead, meet the wrong people... my nerves cant take this lifestyle anymore. the only place i felt good and where i could relax and cool my head from life itself was my apartment. now im even uneasy while doing common things such as taking a shower and sleeping, if i get a chance to close my eyes that is, because i feel like anyone can brake in at any moment.
what do i do having no safe place arround?
what should i do to remain calm this time?
who the hell am i supposed to trust? "lets believe in our people" the senator said and look where that led all those mentioned provinces including mine.
cant take this anymore but ill endure it, theres no other choice but to hope for the government and civil defense to fucking wake up.

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile