Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 

Annoying/useless characters in anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1919

PostSubject: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Well there are always a bunch of characters who just talk and do nothing and get in everyone's way by trying to be "helpful", and its so annoying when some characters just whine about everything, like "I wasnt able to save them" or "I wasnt able to help anyone" :/

The characters I hate most -

Kaname from Vampire Knight - he kept torturing Zero [my zero :'(] endlessly and acted all haughty all the time. Die Kaname!!

Yuki from Vampire Knight - Just gtfo of the anime and manga, she should just die for all I care, torturing Zero, abandoning him and then going to back and forth between kaname and zero :<

Suzaku from Code Geass - His so called Justice was pointless and useless, never accomplished anything, and just wanted revenge on lelouch. blehhh

My Anime List ~

Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2324

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

I Hate
Koichi Shido From Highschool Of The Dead

Sugou Nobuyuki From Sword Art Online

Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

@Rami - All characters in SAO were useless lmao XD
Well atleast to me, seriously I really dont like that anime XD

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)

Credits : 2285

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 6:36 pm

i second rami on the comment above, there are lots of son-of-a-b**ch characters that have the same characteristics and are easy to find, if a new anime comes out and u see an adult character above 30, dressing formal and using glasses, u know that he can be:
1- the father.
2- the evil guy u want to watch being hit by an airplane full of suicidal monkeys with bombs.

NUFF SAID

The Mindless Beast Rages
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2400

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 7:58 pm

nel-chan wrote:

Kaname from Vampire Knight - he kept torturing Zero [my zero :'(] endlessly and acted all haughty all the time. Die Kaname!!

Yuki from Vampire Knight - Just gtfo of the anime and manga, she should just die for all I care, torturing Zero, abandoning him and then going to back and forth between kaname and zero :<

Yaaay~ A fellow Zero fanatic♥ Anyways, as much as I love Zero, I don't blame Kaname for his pain. If anything, I feel sorry for Kaname especially since
Manga Spoiler:

You have to remember, Kaname also goes through a lot of pain and sacrifice due to his love for Yuuki.

I blame Yuuki. It's. All. Her. Fault. Granted, she's been through a lot for a girl her age butcome on. Pick a guy already! In being so freaking indecisive, she's hurting both men. I've had enough of her. She doesn't deserve either of those men. Zero and Kaname should both go find another girl. I don't see what's so special about Yuuki.

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Ruriel wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

Yaaay~ A fellow Zero fanatic♥ Anyways, as much as I love Zero, I don't blame Kaname for his pain. If anything, I feel sorry for Kaname especially since
Manga Spoiler:

You have to remember, Kaname also goes through a lot of pain and sacrifice due to his love for Yuuki.

I blame Yuuki. It's. All. Her. Fault. Granted, she's been through a lot for a girl her age butcome on. Pick a guy already! In being so freaking indecisive, she's hurting both men. I've had enough of her. She doesn't deserve either of those men. Zero and Kaname should both go find another girl. I don't see what's so special about Yuuki.

Yes Its all her fault :/

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA SPOILER
Spoiler:

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 2400

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sun May 19, 2013 11:38 pm

nel-chan wrote:

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA SPOILER
Spoiler:

I've already watched the anime and Kaname isn't that bad... You have to consider his position in vampire society. Kaname's a bigshot and Zero is small fry. Vampires are supposed to revere purebloods but Zero is the only one who doesn't. He treats Kaname rudely too so of course Kaname's going to try to put Zero in his place.

Though I see where you are coming from, I don't think Kaname deserves to die. He's done plenty of good too.
More Spoilers!:

"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Credits : 1719

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 am

Rami wrote:
I Hate
Koichi Shido From Highschool Of The Dead

Sugou Nobuyuki From Sword Art Online

F*ck both of those douche bags. I hate them, and yet they are both so weak its laughable.

Let's play a game...

Anime List|VN List|deviantART

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Mon May 20, 2013 3:13 am

I don' like shido either, but I thought he'd do something really evil or stuff, instead he just gets NOT KILLED by rei, what's actually a pity xD

I think Haruna from To love Ru is pretty useless, in the first season she does mainly nothing, and in the first season, she's the cause that there's no real happy end but she's too useless for a dramatic, sad end either...

"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

Credits : 11391

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Mon May 20, 2013 5:29 am

Orihime. she keeps on shouting. wtf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumfreek.com
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator

Credits : 1873

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Tue May 21, 2013 4:12 pm

haruna in to love ru is a pain i never liked her mostly cause you forget shes there yet rito drools all over her for some reason dispite the rest of his awesome harem

also i hate all the creeps such as shido

thanks rami for the cute set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King

Credits : 2067

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Annoying - Sakurakouji fron Code:Breaker. Why would she interfere so much when the code breakers are doing their job for the greater good but it turns to be [spoiler].....

Nuff said or I might spoil it.

Useless - Itou from School Days. He is useless anyways. All he does is Sex after that bad stuff happens and because of that, he got killed. Poor useless boy.

| Sig Rules | Forum Rules | Chat Rules | Request/Giveaway Thread |

| DeviantART | RevoluXion GraphiX | Anime List | Visual Novel List |
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator

Credits : 2463

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 am

since some of them are already mentioned...
i'll say sakura and orihime...

never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules

devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 8:07 am

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
Totally agree, girls have never been this useless in anime/manga. Seriously they portray girls as so weak and damsels in distress, its so annoying most of the time :/

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 am

nel-chan wrote:
Totally agree, girls have never been this useless in anime/manga. Seriously they portray girls as so weak and damsels in distress, its so annoying most of the time :/

Sakura is such a bitch. i mean Naruto is in front of her it's like she doesnt even notice and keeps on thinking about Sasuke. and Orihime? wtf is wrong with her. all she knows is how to shout shit. i don't need her on bleach idgaf if she can heal. she's so annoying that when i watch bleach i want to punch my screen.
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 8:15 am

Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

Sakura is such a bitch. i mean Naruto is in front of her it's like she doesnt even notice and keeps on thinking about Sasuke. and Orihime? wtf is wrong with her. all she knows is how to shout shit. i don't need her on bleach idgaf if she can heal. she's so annoying that when i watch bleach i want to punch my screen.
lol agreed! XD

But thats how most shounen/seinen girls are. Its why I prefer mangas like MAGI, which is also shounen but damn the main girl is so badass, shes literally stronger than the other two MCs and she has her adorable moments too. Thats the type of girl I love, I recommend that manga btw. It has a anime too but they screwed it so bad

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 am

nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

lol agreed! XD

But thats how most shounen/seinen girls are. Its why I prefer mangas like MAGI, which is also shounen but damn the main girl is so badass, shes literally stronger than the other two MCs and she has her adorable moments too. Thats the type of girl I love, I recommend that manga btw. It has a anime too but they screwed it so bad

I edited your post Smile since the thinking about Sakura was supposed to be Sasuke Smile and i like boys that are so badass and overpowered and ofc a girl main too but i want boys to be much more op than the girl :0 but girls that are useless should be disregarded imo XD
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator

Credits : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 am

I somehow don't like rukia, maybe it's the difference between her being strong and badass sometimes (then she's actually ok) and then again sitting somewhere in complete despair waiting for ichigo to save her

or when she wants to help byakuya and doesn't (want to) realize he is pretty much invincible and knows what to do by himself lol

dunno, maybe I just don't like her voice xD

"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"

Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am

Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

lol agreed! XD

I edited your post Smile since the thinking about Sakura was supposed to be Sasuke Smile and i like boys that are so badass and overpowered and ofc a girl main too but i want boys to be much more op than the girl :0 but girls that are useless should be disregarded imo XD
lol you mean you edited your post not mine xD
and I got what you meant, the sasuke part i mean.

ofc the boys in MAGI arent weak or useless at all, all three main characters are great! and the story, absolutely wonderful! infact all the girls shown MAGI are awesome ones. And once again dont go for the anime, only the first half was good the rest was shitty :/

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator

Credits : 1777

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 am

Orihime isn't so bad at least not as bad as Sakura Haruno dat girl Shocked
oh and the mc of school days is a bastard he has no honor or respect

Forum rules
BBcode guide
set made by Toilet
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sat May 25, 2013 9:11 am

Lord Balto from Shingeki no Kyojin. He does'nt care about the lives of his soldiers. He only thinks about himself. Please be eaten by a titan now for my sake >.<
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 am

Terrah wrote:
Lord Balto from Shingeki no Kyojin. He does'nt care about the lives of his soldiers. He only thinks about himself. Please be eaten by a titan now for my sake >.<
I dont wanna spoil anything for anyone, but that was a filler part they added xD
But yes he was annoying and he should be eaten or atleast be in a situation to feel what the soliders do.

Its so annoying they act so smug and they never been even close to what others feel or never seen someone being eaten >.>

My Anime List ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying/useless characters in anime   

Back to top Go down

Annoying/useless characters in anime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1