Anime Madness

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share | 
 

 Tell me about Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adrasteia
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 19
Credits : 1522
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : Pearl of the Pacific

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 am

Hmmm... let me give this a try.

My real name is Theresa, but my friends call me Reese or Riiza. My famz on the other hand call me Lisa. I'm Polynesian, to be more specific Samoan. I love BBall, Volleyball, Football etc. I like reading, writing, watching documentaries and the like. I like Rap, Hip Hop & RnB... a lil' bit of Metal and instrumental.

Relationship-wise... nope, me single and lovin' it Very Happy

As for the user above me... he likes literature obviously so, he's cool in my book.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
teika97
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 1
Credits : 1358
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 19
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello everyone I am new around here,
My real name is Teodora
I like all colors, but my favourits are all shades of blue and red
I have always been an outcast, so I don't have friends but few acquaintance
I am a shy person so I am kinda nervous while writting this...
Other interests Drawing, watching anime, reading manga, living in another worlds...
P.S. I haven't still figured out how to put signature...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
avatar

Posts : 587
Credits : 2344
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : lost...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:06 am

teika97 wrote:
Hello everyone I am new around here,
My real name is Teodora
I like all colors, but my favourits are all shades of blue and red
I have always been an outcast, so I don't have friends but few acquaintance
I am a shy person so I am kinda nervous while writting this...
Other interests Drawing, watching anime, reading manga, living in another worlds...
P.S. I haven't still figured out how to put signature...
glad to have you here...
try making an introduction...
as for the sig...i have a link for the guide on my signature...

EDIT...or click this link...
click me
you can request for a signature in the request and give-away thread...a link is in my signature as well...


never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules

devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
avatar

Posts : 714
Credits : 2524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 28
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: ^ ^   Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm

teika97 wrote:
Hello everyone I am new around here,
My real name is Teodora
I like all colors, but my favourits are all shades of blue and red
I have always been an outcast, so I don't have friends but few acquaintance
I am a shy person so I am kinda nervous while writting this...
Other interests Drawing, watching anime, reading manga, living in another worlds...
P.S. I haven't still figured out how to put signature...
Welcome on the board Teika! I love your real name too! its soo peachy and FUN TO SAY XD
I hope we'll get to know each other! I have skype do you? Don't feel hesitate to talk to me here or skype okay? I'm a female ^ ^ my skype is kimhaedi

Have fun here <3 keh heh.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Posts : 586
Credits : 2281
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : who knows...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm

teika97 wrote:
Hello everyone I am new around here,
My real name is Teodora
I like all colors, but my favourits are all shades of blue and red
I have always been an outcast, so I don't have friends but few acquaintance
I am a shy person so I am kinda nervous while writting this...
Other interests Drawing, watching anime, reading manga, living in another worlds...
P.S. I haven't still figured out how to put signature...
Hi there teika-chan! I know how you must be feeling. When I first started posting things in a forum, I was really nervous too. But the users around me were so fun and welcoming that I found myself becoming less nervous and started enjoying my time with them. And now they're my friends XD

Sooo welcome to AM!~ o/ And enjoy your time here XD Trust me when I say we're all really friendly. So relax and have fun ^^




"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kaname
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 19
Credits : 1490
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 50
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Well considering i have below 20 posts..i guess i will introduce myself.

My real name is Melinda and yes i am older then most.  I am also a mother to a teen daughter which is so much fun Suspect 
My favorite color is purple and my favorite animes include: Naruto, Bleach, FMA & FMAB, Death Note, DN Angel, Soul Eater and so on...yes i have many xD

I do a little in photoshop and love to read...i do work full time obviously and well currently single^^


Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
avatar

Posts : 325
Credits : 1606
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 22
Location : Ankara/Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Name is Kağan and i'm sure you can't read it XD im Turkish
Favorite colours are Tuquoise and Aquamarine
Not dating with anyone nor have hopes about it, your typical forever alone guy...
University student, major is Translation-Interpretation (German, but i'm not so good...)
I seem to have a natural ability to annoy people, and always unmotivated for doing things other than my hobbies...
I play several online games, and have confidence in my skills in some of them.
For anime i watch it if i like, no specific genre. No favorites, its a pain to compare.




...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceRayne
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
avatar

Posts : 43
Credits : 1422
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 21
Location : Slough, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:04 am

My real name is Rogin George and Gin is pronounced as Jin
Been single for a year and no way am I gonna be dating anytime soon xD
Ermm what else.. I like to use photoshop for tags and sets and such, I like to play Tekken a lot and my procrastination levels are off the charts xD



Awesome set by Ruriel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
avatar

Posts : 218
Credits : 1625
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:06 pm

My name is Katherine *inserts last name here*
Everyone calls me Kat besides my mother~
I love Anime/Manga and i haave developed a strong affection for GFXing
I am a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
Been single for four months~

That's four things there ^^

The User above me needs to challenge me in Tekken Tag lol
Also Love the R/L Name~ Ace


Left to play a game called "Life" there is no save file so i'll be gone for a long-loooong time :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
avatar

Posts : 587
Credits : 2344
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : lost...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 pm

i guess its my turn...

im called Harry...i dont wear glasses though and i dont wave some stick too...

dont really have a favorite color but if i have to choose i'd say black...

i also do this gfx thingy...started some months ago...

i dont really like answering questions that has an obvious answer...

and well...i dont like turning down a request...


never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules

devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cupofhearts
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 12
Credits : 1359
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-09
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

hey guys! cupofhearts here. lol im still exploring the site.

so a couple things about myself

I work. Like alot. <.<

I love anime. Especially the oldies. The new stuff doesn't strike me as much as it use to anymore Sad. I grew up watching animes like Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Guyver, Gundam, Record of Lodoss War and etc. Lol.

I haven't been able to watch too much of anime lately due to my busy schedule, but I still love it. XD

Uhh. Let's see. I'd always wanted to cosplay at a anime convention and yell out catch phrases at people. affraid 




Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
avatar

Posts : 714
Credits : 2524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 28
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:26 pm

cupofhearts wrote:
hey guys! cupofhearts here. lol im still exploring the site.  

so a couple things about myself

I work.  Like alot. <.<

I love anime.  Especially the oldies.  The new stuff doesn't strike me as much as it use to anymore Sad.  I grew up watching animes like Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Guyver, Gundam, Record of Lodoss War and etc. Lol.

I haven't been able to watch too much of anime lately due to my busy schedule, but I still love it. XD

Uhh.  Let's see.  I'd always wanted to cosplay at a anime convention and yell out catch phrases at people.  affraid 




hehehe nice info about yourself there cup chan sips you XD!
u wanna cosplay!?!? how come u've never told me that?!LOL!?!!?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
avatar

Posts : 171
Credits : 1754
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 am

well my real name is dave

i like music anime and some games those who know me will know i love touhou games alot Very Happy 

im currently dating for the past month~ish

i work alot and slack while doing so so feel free to chat XD

as for thought about kim she seems nice Cool 



thanks rami for the cute set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cupofhearts
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 12
Credits : 1359
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-09
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:02 pm

KimHaedi wrote:
cupofhearts wrote:
hey guys! cupofhearts here. lol im still exploring the site.  

so a couple things about myself

I work.  Like alot. <.<

I love anime.  Especially the oldies.  The new stuff doesn't strike me as much as it use to anymore Sad.  I grew up watching animes like Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Guyver, Gundam, Record of Lodoss War and etc. Lol.

I haven't been able to watch too much of anime lately due to my busy schedule, but I still love it. XD

Uhh.  Let's see.  I'd always wanted to cosplay at a anime convention and yell out catch phrases at people.  affraid 




hehehe nice info about yourself there cup chan sips you XD!
u wanna cosplay!?!? how come u've never told me that?!LOL!?!!?
yea i have! you just dont remember >.> i even asked you to go to one with me but nooOOOOo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cupofhearts
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 12
Credits : 1359
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-09
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
i guess its my turn...

im called Harry...i dont wear glasses though and i dont wave some stick too...

dont really have a favorite color but if i have to choose i'd say black...

i also do this gfx thingy...started some months ago...

i dont really like answering questions that has an obvious answer...

and well...i dont like turning down a request...
i sense a connection with you and your avatar XD....

dtk wrote:
well my real name is dave

i like music anime and some games those who know me will know i love touhou games alot Very Happy 

im currently dating for the past month~ish

i work alot and slack while doing so so feel free to chat XD

as for thought about kim she seems nice Cool 
you work too ehh? =^= i feel ya

i agree she's super nice XD lol

and i like your signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
avatar

Posts : 587
Credits : 2344
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : lost...

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:49 pm

cupofhearts wrote:
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
i guess its my turn...

im called Harry...i dont wear glasses though and i dont wave some stick too...

dont really have a favorite color but if i have to choose i'd say black...

i also do this gfx thingy...started some months ago...

i dont really like answering questions that has an obvious answer...

and well...i dont like turning down a request...
i sense a connection with you and your avatar XD....
well at some point we are a bit the same...my pride has a lot of value to me...XD...


never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules

devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
avatar

Posts : 714
Credits : 2524
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 28
Location : CA, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

cupofhearts wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:
cupofhearts wrote:
hey guys! cupofhearts here. lol im still exploring the site.  

so a couple things about myself

I work.  Like alot. <.<

I love anime.  Especially the oldies.  The new stuff doesn't strike me as much as it use to anymore Sad.  I grew up watching animes like Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Guyver, Gundam, Record of Lodoss War and etc. Lol.

I haven't been able to watch too much of anime lately due to my busy schedule, but I still love it. XD

Uhh.  Let's see.  I'd always wanted to cosplay at a anime convention and yell out catch phrases at people.  affraid 




hehehe nice info about yourself there cup chan sips you XD!
u wanna cosplay!?!? how come u've never told me that?!LOL!?!!?
yea i have! you just dont remember >.> i even asked you to go to one with me but nooOOOOo  
ahh really?!!?! you really wanted to go to a anime convention place with me/LOLOLOL!? AIGOO man you should of just dragged me there mano! akkakakaka. steals a hug from you*


Back to top Go down
View user profile
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
avatar

Posts : 171
Credits : 1754
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm

cupofhearts wrote:
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
i guess its my turn...

im called Harry...i dont wear glasses though and i dont wave some stick too...

dont really have a favorite color but if i have to choose i'd say black...

i also do this gfx thingy...started some months ago...

i dont really like answering questions that has an obvious answer...

and well...i dont like turning down a request...
i sense a connection with you and your avatar XD....

dtk wrote:
well my real name is dave

i like music anime and some games those who know me will know i love touhou games alot Very Happy 

im currently dating for the past month~ish

i work alot and slack while doing so so feel free to chat XD

as for thought about kim she seems nice Cool 
you work too ehh? =^= i feel ya

i agree she's super nice XD lol

and i like your signature
thanks i like your ava shes cute <3



thanks rami for the cute set
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thundy
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 11
Credits : 1439
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-08
Location : Philippines, But i also fly to japan from time to time.

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

The name's arwin. I only love lolis and nothing else



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 491
Credits : 2205
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Thundy wrote:
The name's arwin. I only love lolis and nothing else

Arwin I Think We Already Knew This Things About You. You Should Had Atleast Told Us Your Age. Haha



Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tell me about Yourself   

Back to top Go down
 
Tell me about Yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Main Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: